This is a reminder that short-term rentals are NOT allowed in the City of Villa Park. If anyone is aware of any please contact City Hall at (714) 998-1500 or complete the Code Violation Complaint Form.
Visit the OCMVCD website for tips regarding how you can check for any mosquito breeding sites at your home.
Residents should take the following precautions to help reduce the chances of breeding mosquitoes:
- Dump and drain any containers filled with water at least once a week
- Clean and scrub bird baths and pet water bowls weekly
- Do not transport or share plant clippings rooted in water
- Drill a hole or puncture containers to eliminate standing water
The Senior Mobility Program provides door-to-door taxi services for eligible Villa Park residents to limited destinations. Participants must be at least 60 years of age. Qualified residents must apply and upon application approval, a Senior Mobility ID number will be issued to authorize program participation. This program operates twenty-four (24) hours, seven (7) days a week, including holidays.
Click here for the program guidelines and more information. If you are interested in joining this program, you can apply online at the same link above or at City Hall.
Check with City Hall before building or remodeling any structure. Call City Hall at (714) 998-1500.
City Hall is located at:17855 Santiago Blvd. Villa Park, CA 92861
See below for specific department hours:
- The Building Department is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8-11am or you can email email@example.com.
- The Planning Department is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am-12pm or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Engineering Department is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am-3pm or you can email email@example.com.
CLICK HERE FOR A HANDOUT ON WHEN A PERMIT IS REQUIRED.
Office on Aging Orange County
Call us at 1-800-510-2020 or 714-480-6450
Information and Assistance for older adults, caregivers, and persons with disabilities.
• Adult Day Health Care
• Alzheimer’s/Dementia Support
• Caregiver Resources
• Elder Abuse
• In-Home Care Assistance
• Senior Employment
...And Much more
AlertOC is here to help you prepare and stay informed of emergencies. Orange County is prone to many disasters, including earthquakes, wildfires, landslides, flooding, terrorism, gas or chemical leaks, and more. Sign up for AlertOC to receive life-saving alerts and stay one step ahead of emergencies. It’s fast and FREE! www.AlertOC.org
. AlertOC is an emergency notification system that keeps Orange County community members informed of immediate natural threats to the community. Help us become one of the most prepared communities in the county by staying one step ahead of emergencies and signing up for AlertOC today!